Work For Us
We are looking for Enthusiastic, Bright and Energetic individuals to join our team on a casual basis during the Half Terms and School Holidays only.
You’ll be working with children from all backgrounds between the ages of 4 – 12 running a selection of Sports, Crafts & Activities with the primary focus on care and protection of the children.
Applicants must have a current DBS check, relevant qualifications in childcare and experience in working with children. Roles and rates of pay vary depending on experience and age.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Care & Protection of children
- Running and Assisting Activities throughout each day.
- Thinking of new creative ideas for the children once planned projects and activities are completed.
- Being mindful of the abilities of the children and accommodating where possible
- Assist with toilet runs.
- Always be prepared for each day and activity planned, checking planned schedules constantly.
- Not to be afraid to join in with the activity/game you are leading.
- Enthusiastic and encouraging to all children.
- You will be acting as an instructor and referee in all activities.
Qualifications and Skills
Applicants must have or be in the process of obtaining the following:
- Safeguarding Level 2 Certificate
- FGM Awareness Certificate
- Prevent Duty Certificate
- Other Relevant qualifications in Coaching/Childcare
- Experience working with children
- Recent DBS Certificate on the Update Service
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Valid ID x 2
To apply, simply send us your CV along with a covering letter telling us why you want to work for Kidz Camp Essex to: [email protected]